What day is better than Thanksgiving, to write a gratitude list? Here are 5 things that I am grateful for today and everyday.
1) My family, friends and loved ones: Being able to share happy times and also having people to lean on when times get tough is truly a blessing.
2) My Health: Other than an occasional cold or feeling worn down, I am generally healthy and for that I am thankful.
3) Enjoying delicious food today and everyday: While I try to eat healthy, it was nice to indulge a little bit today (see yesterday's blog about the dessert - it was truly a treat!) I'm grateful to have food in my refrigerator, thankful for the knowledge of how to cook food and the enjoyment of learning new ways to prepare food!
4) Being a girl: It's fun being a girl and there are just some days that I like dressing up. Today was one of those days that I enjoyed wearing a skirt, putting on some lipstick and happy that I got a manicure earlier in the week.
5) Coffee: No explanation needed. Tonight, we drank our coffee, post dinner, out of pretty coffee cups with saucers which always reminds me of being a little girl, having a tea party. Most mornings, I drink my coffee out of a big mug, so it's nice to break out the "fancy" dishes and enjoy.
What are you thankful for today?
I hope you all enjoyed your holiday and had a wonderful Thanksgiving!